The University of South Carolina offers a unique tour experience geared for larger groups like those from schools or community organizations. If you have a group of 10-60 prospective students, learn more about group tour requirements and scheduling.
While group visits aren't scheduled during peak seasons or when campus is closed, the
university reserves dates for large groups of 10-60 prospective students to tour together.
If you'd like to schedule a group visit, you'll need to complete an online request, which
will be reviewed for availability and to ensure your group meets the group tour requirements.
If your preferred date is available and the scheduling requirements have been met, the
Visitor Center will contact you to confirm your visit.
Group Visit Dates
Group visits are offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
An adult chaperone from the organization must accompany the group at all times. Each
group should have a minimum of two adult chaperones. We recommend at least one chaperone
for every 15 students.
How to Schedule
Group visit requests must be made by the adult lead chaperone who will represent the organization and accompany the group on the visit. A third-party, such as a grant sponsor, travel agency or tour planning organization, cannot request the tour. Coordinating directly with someone from your school or organization is critical for the safety of both your students and our students at USC.
- Visit the online scheduling system to review open tour dates in the calendar.
- Scroll within the calendar to find the preferred date and click or tap once to select the date.
- If the date is available, next select "Request a Group Visit" to bring up the online form to complete your visit request.
- Complete the form and submit it.
- A member of our staff will review your request and contact you if we are able to accommodate
For additional questions about group visits or scheduling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.