Membership in Beta Alpha Psi includes those persons of good moral character who have achieved scholastic and/or professional excellence in the field of accounting, who have been initiated according to the ritual, and who remain in good standing. Minimum scholastic requirements for membership are set forth in the national bylaws. They are as follows:
- Students must be accounting majors and must have completed ACCT 401 and one other 400-level accounting class.
- Undergraduate students must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in all courses attempted.
- If a student does not have a 3.0 cumulative GPA, a 3.25 in the most recent 30 hours of classes taken will also qualify the student for membership.
- Regardless of the above two requirements, the student must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in all upper division accounting courses attempted (401 or higher).
- All USC students enrolled in the MACC, MBA and MIBS programs are eligible for membership.
Click here to apply!