Center for Marketing Solutions
The Center for Marketing Solutions leverages the collective expertise, experience and energy of the Darla Moore School of Business' scholar students and industry-leading faculty, providing real insights and creative thinking to drive groundbreaking new marketing strategies for companies.
Connect with us!
To deliver business-driving value to local, regional, national and global businesses through excellence in marketing programs, seminars and consultative experiences.
We AIM high—the Center's analytical and strategic skills are a marketable service for businesses of all types and sizes. In today's business world, marketing and sales is the department most often charged with delivering business growth and ultimately creating shareholder value. To be successful, companies must AIM for three core pillars of successful business and marketing strategy.
Hey Corporate Partners! We'd love to work with you!
MORE ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
THE CENTER FOR MARKETING SOLUTIONS WAS LAUNCHED TO:
- Create learning experiences, ultimately better preparing students for today's workforce
- Provide our corporate partners with direct access to students (future employees) and faculty
- Leverage marketing department expertise and consultative experience
- Develop innovative and sustainable business solutions for our partners
- TWO projects per member, per year (typically one each fall and spring semester)
- Consulting team consists of faculty lead and 4-6 students (typically MBA or IMBA students)
- Combination of on-site immersion, off-site teleconferencing and web meetings
- Project duration is 12-14 weeks
- Real-time solutions to real business problems (sales growth, profit growth, cost savings)
- Experienced and innovative consultative teams (academic, professional and student leaders)
- Direct access to students (future employees), saving on screening time and recruiting costs
- Opportunity to give back and support higher education's future
- Advisory Board Membership and annual networking event
PROGRAM FEE: $40,000 annually (plus direct expenses, if applicable)
Learn More - We'd love to hear from you!