Faculty Development in International Business
| Dates: June 4-9, 2017
|Location: Darla Moore School of Business Charleston, SC (151 Market Street)
FDIB, now in its 29th straight year, brings you techniques, expertise and resources to build or expand your offerings in international business. Expert international business faculty from the top-rated Darla Moore School of Business will share contemporary knowledge and techniques to globalize your business curriculum. Choose the seminar that is right for you FDIB offers two concurrent seminars. You’ll choose one seminar and then spend a week with some of the top faculty in the international business field, developing both your professional knowledge about the particular topic and your pedagogical skills that will enhance your teaching of the subject.
Choose from two concurrent seminars, taught by leaders in international business education:
- Survey of International Business – Andrew Spicer, Ph.D.
- International Management and Global Strategy – Tatiana Kostova, Ph.D.
One-hour bonus sessions on emerging and transition markets:
- China, Eastern Europe and Latin America
Acquire the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to create and implement a world-class international business curriculum:
- Complete course outlines, syllabi and lecture notes
- Textbooks and supporting course materials
- Case studies, simulations and exercises
- A support network of other international business faculty
- Current information and research on emerging markets
15% discount for organizations sending three or more people
APPLY SOON – Limited Number of Scholarships Available
- $500 CIBER scholarships for faculty and doctoral candidate participants
- $1,000 CIBER scholarships for Minority Serving Institution (MSI) participants