Certificate in Leadership Excellence
An effective leader makes things happen.An effective leader delivers results and contributes to the success of their organization by leading their teams through difficult and changing times, keeping their teams focused on goals while working together to deliver results. In the business world of today, the way organizations operate, communicate, collaborate and innovate is changing. Business leaders must be able to adapt to these changes. In a recent Chief Learning Officer magazine survey (2014), leadership development was seen as the second most impactful learning need in organizations.
The Certificate in Leadership Excellence is for high potential managers, next generation leaders and small company owners who need to elevate their leadership skills. The program is focused on developing leaders who meet and exceed goals by translating their organization's strategy into actions that get real results.
A blended learning approach
Flexibility is key. You'll learn in the most effective and time efficient way possible.
- Core/Elective courses are each two days and meet onsite at the Moore School's Executive Development space
- A personal iPad for each participant, loaded with all the apps and reading needed to be successful in the certificate program
- Virtual eBooks for engagement at work or home
- Regular team-based video conferencing facilitated by Moore School faculty
- Application of lessons to your work situation at your place of work
Courses can be taken as part of the certificate program or as stand-alone classes.
CORE COURSESELECTIVE COURSES
All core courses are required if participant is seeking the Excellence in Leadership Certificate
Participant chooses two of the following courses to complete the certificate program
| Regular Certificate Rate || $7,200 |
| Group Rate (3 or more from same organization) || $6,500 |
| USC Alumni Rate || $6,500 |
| Per Course/Non-Certificate Rate || $1,500 |
$1,950 (Being an Effective Leader)
803.777.9317 or 800.393.2362