NYBSC: Green From Green Event
April 24, 2012 from 6:00PM-9:30PM
As a member of the NY Business School Club (NYBSC), you are invited to join us as a new generation of entrepreneurs reveals how they capitalize on helping consumers share, sell, barter and swap their way to better lives in a world where access trumps ownership.
Cost $25 CBSAC/NY Members, MCC Members, NYBSC Members, & Students and the Columbia Venture Community
$40 non-members; $60 at the door.
Includes networking reception with drinks and nibbles.
Advance registration for all CBSAC/NY events closes at 12:00 noon on the day of the event. You will be able to purchase a ticket online until then. If you don’t register in advance and there is still space, you will be able to get a ticket at the door at the higher walk-in rate.
• Cameron Tonkinwise, Ph.D., Chair, Design Thinking and Sustainability, School of Design Strategies, Parsons
• Adam Black, Founder/CEO, KeyWifi.com
• Jennifer Lee (CBS ’08), Founder, ClosetRaid.co
• Odile Beniflah, Senior Product Manager, Carpooling.com
• Ron J. Williams, CEO, SnapGoods.com
REGIFT SWAP “Bring a regift. Take a regift.” What’s gathering dust at home may be just what someone needs! Bring an unwrapped new or gently used “regift” ($25 or under) to swap with others during the networking event. (Unclaimed gifts will be donated to Housing Works.)
EXCLUSIVE RECEPTION EXTRAS
• Sustainable local food provided by biochef Ula Robertson and At Your Service Catering
• Valuable ideas and advice from Green Entrepreneur and Career Coach, Stefan Doering
• Innovative shapers of the Sharing Economy: KeyWifi, Carpooling.com, Green Spaces and more
Click here to purchase tickets
300 Madison Avenue, PwC Auditorium
SW Corner of 42nd Street
New York, NY
Clean Lists Associates, Inc.
« Back to Calendar