J.T. Brittingham, Sr. Scholarship/Fellowship
The J.T. Brittingham, Sr. Scholarship/Fellowshp is sponsored by The Brittingham Group.
Student applying for the Brittingham Scholarship/Fellowship should:
- Be pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate accounting degree,
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher,
- Hold an interest and commitment to a career in public accounting,
- Express an interest in establishing a career with a local or regional firm,
- Have an interest in long-term residency in the State of South Carolina,
- Demonstrate engagement in extra-curricular activities and commitment to community service,
- Possess and demonstrate characteristics including but not limited to:
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Special skills and talents
- Professional and financial needs
- Familiarity and connection to the Midlands of South Carolina (i.e., Lexington, Richland, Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Orangeburg, Saluda and Sumter counties)
A completed application along with a personal statement (as described in section VI of the application) should be postmarked no later than March 3, 2017. Personal interviews may be requested by the scholarship committee.
Institute of Management Accounting (IMA) Undergraduate Scholarships
The IMA is accepting invitations for its undergraduate scholarship program. Applicants should be a full-time accounting major at the rank of junior or senior. They should have an overall GPA of 3.0.
In additional to the scholarship application, please include a copy of your most recent transcript. Applicants should be able to commit to attending the IMA Student Night in Columbia on February 21, 2017 where the scholarship will be presented.
The deadline for scholarship applications is February 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm. For questions, contact Natalia Scott at 803-777-2686 or email@example.com.