Relevant. Convenient. Connected.
The Professional MBA program at the Darla Moore School of Business is designed for working professionals who want to earn an MBA without interrupting their careers. Ranked among the top 25 part-time MBA programs in the United States by U.S. News & World Report, the program is available in multiple locations around South Carolina as well as in Charlotte, NC. Information sessions are held frequently at the Professional MBA locations. Check upcoming events for a location near you!
Students develop a strong foundation in the business functional areas through the core courses. Students may also take electives in areas such as marketing, management, global supply chain and finance. Building on the Moore School's reputation in international business, an optional international business concentration is available. Working professionals who attend or have graduated from select graduate schools of banking may enroll in the banking track of the PMBA program.
The Professional MBA program includes:
- The convenience of earning a USC MBA not only on the USC campus in Columbia, but in locations across South Carolina, and in Charlotte, N.C. Professional MBA Class locations in South Carolina include Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg
- Courses are available through video conferencing at regional classroom locations and on demand course capture in real time and delay
- Start dates in January and August
- A commitment to preparing students for the demands of today's global marketplace
- The academic resources of a world-class university
- Options that allow for acceleration
- Strategic career development resources
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Recruiting events include regional information sessions, webinars, professional conferences and visits to campus. You are also welcome to contact a recruiter to schedule a meeting to discuss the program.