The Professional MBA is designed for working professionals who want to earn a Top 20 MBA without interrupting their careers.
Our seven locations throughout South Carolina and in Charlotte put a USC MBA within your reach.
Master business fundamentals in 28 months—on a schedule that accommodates the demands of your life.
Learn about your many options to finance your Moore School MBA and reach your professional goals.
A snapshot of our most recent class of MBA students.
Learn more at one of our information sessions or exhibit booths.
Enter the Professional MBA program in January or August. Apply early to maximize your opportunities.
Our recruiting team can answer any questions you have about the program and the application process.
The Professional MBA program at the Darla Moore School of Business is designed for working professionals who want to earn an MBA without interrupting their careers. Ranked #16 in the United States and #1 in the Carolinas by U.S. News & World Report.
The program is available in multiple locations around South Carolina as well as in Charlotte, NC.
The Professional MBA program includes:
- The convenience of earning a USC MBA not only on the USC campus in Columbia, but in locations across South Carolina, and in Charlotte, N.C. Professional MBA class locations in South Carolina include Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg
- Courses are delivered via advanced telepresence technology at classroom locations, or live on your computer
- On demand capture of courses
- Start dates in January and September
- A commitment to preparing students for the demands of today's global marketplace
- The academic resources of a world-class university
- Options that allow for acceleration
- Strategic career development resources