- Admissions application - Applicants must submit an online application. A non-refundable application fee of $100 is required. Payment is only available online via electronic check or credit card. Details are available within the online application for admission. In addition, applicants who meet specific criteria are eligible for a waiver of their application fee. For a list of eligible criteria and the corresponding procedure visit application fee waiver (pdf).
- Supporting Documents - All supporting documents must be received in order for the Admissions Committee to start the application review process by selecting applicants to be interviewed. This includes all transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, and TOEFL/IELTS/or PTEA (if applicable).
- Admissions Interview and Notification - Interviews are by invitation only and may be conducted at the Moore School, via telephone or Skype. Once the interview is complete, the application will be reviewed by the admissions committee for an admissions decision. Applicants will be notified via email of their admissions status.
- Scholarship Award Notification - Admitted students will be notified of any financial award. For a list of the different options available, visit the Financing Your Education webpage. There is no separate application for scholarships, and all applications which comply with each particular scholarship's requirements are automatically considered. Notifications for all scholarship awards are sent via e-mail to the account specified on the application. In some instances, some scholarships will require an additional interview, and the admitted applicant will be notified via email if they are selected as a candidate.
- Enrollment Deposit - Information regarding the deadline to pay the non-refundable $1000.00 enrollment deposit is stated in the Award Notification letter. Payment may be made via credit card, wire transfer or check/money order.