Start your application
Start your applicant profile. Your application does not need to be completed in one session. You can save it and return to complete at any time.
We also invite you to contact us as you move through the process. After you submit your application, we will work with you on collecting all of the items required to complete your file. Before you submit, if you would like our recruitment team to assist you in reviewing any materials or with expert admissions advice, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your completed application will consist of the following:
- A selected start term of Summer II (the one-year MBA and International MBA start in early July of each year).
- Completed online application with essays and resume. For a list of eligible criteria and the corresponding procedure visit application fee waiver (pdf).
- GMAT (School Code JV2-TP-84) or GRE (School Code 5818). Unofficial score reports can be used for admissions consideration and emailed to email@example.com.
- Transcripts from all institutions attended must be submitted. Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded for admissions consideration. Official transcripts are required prior to enrollment and should be sent to:
Darla Moore School of Business
Graduate Division-Director of Admissions
1014 Greene St. Columbia, SC 29208, USA
E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Graduate Admissions Director)
- Two letters of recommendation
- English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTEA) for international applicants who do not hold a degree from a U.S. institution.
Start your application (log-in required)
*Completed application consists of a submitted application with essays & application fee, GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts, letters of recommendation and TOEFL/IELTS/or PTEA (if applicable).
Admissions Deadlines for 2017
|Completed Application |
|Admissions Notification |
|Priority** ||October 15 |
|December 1 |
|Round I** |
|December 1 |
|February 1 |
|Round II |
|January 15 |
|March 1 |
|Round III |
|March 1 |
|April 1 |
|Round IV |
|April 15 |
|May 15 |
|Rolling Admissions |
|After April 15 |
**Priority deadlines for admissions and financial awards consideration. All qualified admitted applicants who meet the Priority and Round I deadline will be considered for fellowships.
We encourage international applicants to submit their applications no later than March 1, 2017.