- Admissions application - Applicants must submit an online application. A non-refundable application fee of $100 is required. Payment is only available online via electronic check or credit card. Details are available within the online application for admission.
Application Fee Waiver (pdf) - Applicants who meet specific criteria are eligible for a waiver of their application fee. Review the provided list of eligible criteria and the corresponding procedure for more information.
- Supporting Documents - All supporting documents must be received in order for the Admissions Committee to start the application review process. This includes all transcripts, GMAT or GRE scores, and TOEFL/IELTS/or PTEA (if applicable). Unofficial documents and score reports may be uploaded for admissions consideration.
- Admissions Interview and Notification - Interviews are by invitation only and may be conducted in person at the Moore School or via Skype. Once the interview is complete, the application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for an admissions decision. Applicants will be notified via e-mail of their admissions status.
- Scholarship Award Notification - Admitted students will be notified of any financial award offered by the Moore School. For a list of the different options available, visit the Financing Your Education webpage. To assist in determining eligibility for scholarships, all admitted students are asked to complete a Supplemental Fellowship Form which is sent via e-mail following admissions notification.
All applications which comply with each particular scholarship's requirements are automatically considered. In some instances, scholarships will require an additional interview, and the admitted applicant will be notified via email if they are selected as a candidate. Notifications for all scholarship awards are sent via e-mail to the account specified on the application.
- Enrollment Deposit - Information regarding the deadline to pay the non-refundable $1000.00 enrollment deposit is stated in the Award Notification letter. Payment may be made via credit card, wire transfer or check/money order.