Choose the one that best fits your life and career goals.
The top-ranked Moore School International MBA offers an immersive international experience designed to equip future global business leaders.
- 22 months (34 months for some language options)
- In-country language immersion in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese or Arabic
- Five- to eight-month international consulting project
- MBA core curriculum
- Cross-functional specializations
- 25% Female
- 39% International
- Average GMAT 664
- Average work experience 4.2 years
A rigorous 11-month MBA program designed to develop a solid foundation and functional expertise in an area that best fits your career aspirations.
- 11 months
- Intensive, business-focused and career-oriented
- Business Foundations curriculum functional expertise focus areas: Global Supply Chain and Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Corporate Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Market Analytics, General Management.
- 33% Female
- 33% International
Earn a top-ranked MBA degree without interrupting your career.
- 28 months (Accelerated options available)
- Highly relevant, rigorous curriculum that’s applicable in the workplace immediately
- Learn with other working professionals from a diverse group of organizations and functional areas
- One course per seven-week term, one night a week
- 7 locations including Charlotte, NC
- Optional week-long Study Abroad experiences
- Courses are offered in real-time and captured instruction, web conferencing and day-long residencies
- Start dates in January and August
- Average age: 33
- Average work experience: 9.2 years
- Major industries represented: Manufacturing,
business/finance, military/government and energy