Earn a master's degree in one year from an internationally ranked business school.
Contact our recruiting team today.
A global view of international business
As the world’s economies continue to intertwine, corporations and international enterprises demand global managers who understand how organizations interact within sociocultural and political environments. Business professionals who understand the role of government in international relations and global commerce will have a clear advantage. The Darla Moore School of Business has created the Master of International Business (MIB) program and the MIB Double Degree program to meet this growing need. Check out our newest brochure.
Why a Moore School MIB?
- Top-ranked public university in international business category for 23 consecutive years in the survey of "America's Best Graduate Schools" - U.S.News & World Report
- No. 3 for "international experience" among all graduate business schools globally - Financial Times
The Moore School is an internationally recognized leader in international business education. The school has joined forces with two other key players on the international education stage: political science and law. It's not just about business—it's about public vs. private, politics vs. religion and history vs. the future. It's about interrelating the available human and economic factors in understanding the market and where future resources best play.
It's about mastering international business.
The Moore School MIB (1 year):
A one-year, interdisciplinary graduate program jointly offered by the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business, College of Arts and Sciences (Political Science) and School of Law. The program provides an appreciation of the cultural, sociopolitical and institutional settings within which global enterprises operate. It develops a cross-disciplinary international mindset producing world-class leaders. To learn more, read about the One-Year MIB Curriculum.
Students can also apply to spend two semesters abroad studying at a highly accredited university, in addition to the two semesters they spend completing their MIB degree at the Moore School. After two years, graduates will have earned two masters degrees from two different universities.
Multiple Double Degree options are available through our top-ranking partnership universities across the globe, including:
- Grande École ESCP Europe in Paris, France;
- Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey;
- University of Mannheim in Mannheim, Germany; and
- Bocconi University in Milan, Italy
Click here for more information about these exciting Double Degree opportunities.
- Students participate in an intensive, advanced personal development curriculum that drives career planning and placement services offered through the Office of Career Management.
- Examples of career opportunities for students include multinational corporations (Eaton Corporation, Bank of America, ExxonMobil, Ingersoll Rand, Tyco), international organizations (World Bank, USAID, World Health Organization) and governmental organizations (State Department, FBI, CIA, Treasury Department).