Master of Human Resources
With a strong emphasis on strategic management of human resources, our program prepares you to play a leadership role in your organization.
There’s more to a graduate degree than what happens in the classroom. Student organizations and activities will enrich your MHR experience in many ways.
Financing your education is an important aspect of moving your career forward. Learn about your options.
Earn an HR masters in 16 months, with a curriculum designed to produce boardroom-level leaders.
A strong HR advisory board, a long list of corporate partners and engaged faculty help our graduates get great jobs.
The MHR program starts in August. Apply early to maximize your opportunities.
Find answers to common questions about the Master of Human Resources.
Speak with our program director or one of our student ambassadors.
Established in 1983, the Master of Human Resources program at the Darla Moore School of Business has become a recognized leader in this field.
In addition to mastering traditional functions of recruiting, designing compensation plans, achieving compliance with government regulations, coordinating benefits packages and managing labor issues, you will learn how HR professionals serve as strategic business partners at the highest levels of corporate management.
The Moore School MHR Advantage Means:
- A personalized educational experience with limited enrollment and an interactive learning environment
- Outstanding placement rates
- Strong corporate support allowing for numerous fellowship opportunities
- A required professional internship for every student
- A rigorous curriculum which familiarizes graduates with every major human resource function, filtered through the strategic business partner paradigm
- High admissions standards that ensure student quality and high placement rates