Net Impact Graduate is a global network of students who are using business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world.
The graduate chapter caters to masters-level students and above. It has been listed in Business as Unusual, a publication produced by the national Net Impact organization in order to highlight socially responsible business schools.
The chapter also sponsors other events such as the following:
- Conferences: sponsored the Better Business Conference 2012 at the Moore School
- Factory Tours: Students tour the facilities of companies such as Starbucks and BMW to see sustainable practices in action
- Speakers/Panels: Bunny Richardson from the BMW Corporate Communications Office; Shane Snipes from OneGreener; LEED Building Design with Michael Koman
- Panels: Peace Corps and CSR panels
- Challenges: Various challenges, such as using No Single-Use Plastics, make students aware of the impact their choices have on the environment
|Co-Presidents ||Jonathan Biddle & |
|Secretary ||Katharine Dean |
|Treasurer ||Mark Watson |